Honey Chipotle Taco Sauce
Honey Chipotle Taco Simmer Sauce is smokey with hints of honey and lime. A classic tex mex combination that perfectly flavors ground beef, chicken, or veggies for your next taco night.
GLUTEN FREE | NATURAL FLAVORS
YOU WILL NEED
- 1/2 cup of Honey Chipotle Taco Sauce
- 1 lb of meat (ground or sliced), seafood or veggies
- One small onion, diced (optional)
1. Add 1/2 Tbsp oil to skillet on medium heat. Add onion & protein and stir until golden brown.
2. Pour 1/3 cup taco sauce (shake jar well before using) into skillet, stir. Sauté until cooked through, about 20 minutes. Salt & pepper to taste.
3. Drizzle with additional left over sauce for added flavor.
Ingredients: Water, Distilled Vinegar, Chipotle Puree (Chipotle Peppers, Water, Salt, Citric Acid), Tomato Paste, Molasses, Honey, Corn Starch, Salt, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Spices, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Lime Juice Concentrate.
Nutritional Info: Serving size: 2 Tbsp (34g), Servings Per Container: 12, Amount per serving: Calories 20, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g (0%DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0%DV), Sodium 220mg (10%DV), Total Carbohydrate 4g (1%DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0%DV), Sugars 3g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Net Weight: 13.4 oz (380g)