PROMO Global Santoku, 5"
Commemorate GLOBAL's 35th Anniversary with a limited edition Classic 5" Santoku. It's great for cutting, chopping and mincing vegetables. The blade has a straighter edge than a chef's knife and has a blunted sheepsfoot-tip blade with a thinner spine. It can easily slice thin-boned and boneless meats, fish and vegetables.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for GLOBAL®.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.