For groundbreaking innovations in cookware, equip the kitchen with a Hestan NanoBond Molecular Titanium Sauté Pan. The wide surface area and vertical sidewalls make these versatile sauté pans ideal for searing, browning, simmering, braising, and one-pot meals. Molecular Titanium bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to the 18/10 stainless steel construction, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4X harder than typical stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining, and salt pitting. Available in 2 sizes, these 100% toxin-free, nonreactive pans are fitted with an ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip when cooking and serving culinary creations, while flared rims offer an exquisite drip-free pour. High heat and oven safe to a scorching 1050°F, these Italian handcrafted pans offer a lifetime of durability for culinary perfection.
THE HESTAN ADVANTAGE
- Sealed Rims - Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear. They are 100% (truly) dishwasher safe forever, with no sharp edges ever.
- Flush Rivets - Chef-inspired flush rivets, make Hestan cookware easy to clean by preventing food built up. They are also ideal for stacking and nesting.
- ProCore Aluminum - The exclusive triple-bonded stainless-steel base delivers 35% greater heat conductivity. That means faster, more consistent heating, plus faster recovery time to stay in control of temperature and timing.
DETAILS YOU'LL LOVE
- 100% toxin-free
- 100% dishwasher-safe
- Oven and grill safe to 1050°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Superior pan geometry
- Lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- 14 global patents
- Optimized for induction
- Length: 20.5 in.
- Diameter: 10.87 in.
- Height with lid: 4.88 in.
- Height without lid: 2.75 in.
- Weight with lid: 4.2 lb.
- Weight without lid: 3.14 lb.
- Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 9.5 in.
USE AND CARE
- Metal utensil safe
- Oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 1,050°F
- Dishwasher Safe
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction