Helen's Dumpling Press easily creates authentic stuffed dumplings and other pocket-style foods as hours d-oeuvres, desserts, and snacks. Quickly form and fill dough rounds, then seal in flavor with the classic decorative fluted edges. Homemade dumplings that are uniform in size cook evenly for better-tasting results. Simply roll and cut a 4-inch round of dough, or use store-bought potsticker wrappers, and drape over the open press. Spoon in 1-rounded teaspoon of filling and press the handles together to seal in the stuffing. Cook according to recipe. Also great for making empanadas, kreplachs, pasties, perogies, piroshki, potstickers, samosas, raviolis, turnovers, and more. Helen Chen's Dumpling Press is made from FDA-approved polypropylene, which contains no BPA. Easy to use and store. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.
- Helen's Asian Kitchen Dumpling Press easily makes authentic homemade Asian dumplings and other pocket foods as hours d'oeuvres, desserts, and snacks
- Made from FDA-approved polypropylene, which contains no BPA; easy to use and store; measures 4-inches diameter; 9-inches fully open, handle to handle
- Make uniform dumplings, empanadas, kreplachs, pasties, perogies, piroshki, potstickers, samosas, raviolis, turnovers, and more
- Place 4-inch round dough wrapper on the open press, add 1-rounded teaspoon filling, moisten wrapper edges with water, squeeze handles together to seal
- Uniform dumplings cook evenly for better tasting results; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Item measurement: 9" (HANDLE-TO-HANDLE) x 4 1/2" (HINGE-TO-HINGE) x 1" DIAMETER OF THE PRESS IS 4" .2 LB